CKX MISSION HELMET
Mission AMS Trail Helmet
Experience a unique helmet that redefines trail riding. Light, insulated and aerodynamic, the Mission is designed to allow you to ride for a long time and at full speed without fear of extreme cold. Effective in reducing the risk of fogging, the helmet features AMS, an integrated air management system. Exclusive to CKX, the AMS technology (patent pending) allows you to benefit from a clean environment, free of condensation and frost by evacuating the humid air outside. Keep full visibility while riding and once stationary, enjoy a wide opening by raising the oversized visor. With a simple movement and without removing the helmet, you can drink, eat or chat with your trail colleagues!
Experience the Mission and go beyond the horizon!
Several patents pending.
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Fiberglass weight: 1680 g ± 50 g (electric version without pallet) (Fully equipped version: ± 150 g additional)
- 2 shell sizes (TP-G/TG-3TG)
- 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated AMS technology – patent pending
- Ergonomic, adjustable and removable breath deflector – patent pending
- Two-zone adjustable visor ventilation ports
- Clear double visor with UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Electric visor option
- Yellow retractable sun visor
- Aerodynamic paddle, adjustable in 2 positions and removable
- Ratchet mechanism with push button that allows removal of the peak and/or visor without tools – patent pending
- Detachable long chin guard
- Removable and washable inner liner and cheek pads
- ProClip chinstrap attachment system
- Protective pouch and user manual included
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS218