FREEDOM STREAM PFD/LIFE JACKET
With the Sea-Doo Freedom PFD Life Jacket, you no longer have to worry about uncomfortable and bulky life jackets. Eco-friendly ecoprene material is made without rubber and designed to dry quickly without the added weight of PFDs and stretch polyethylene insulation. Give your back a boost with the extra foam padding in the lumbar comfort zone, which reduces pressure on your lower back and provides better lumbar support when you're seated. Other important features include a quick-drying mesh panel that wicks away water, a YKK front zipper, wide armholes to ensure maximum fluidity of movement and stretch fabric side panels.
- For women, we recommend taking a size smaller than usual. This style is unisex and tends to run large.
- Eco-friendly rubber-free ecoprene material, flexible, lightweight, breathable and quick-drying.
- PVC foam and soft polyethylene inserts.
- LUMBAR COMFORT ZONE: Additional foam padding that decreases pressure on the lower back to provide better support and increased lumbar comfort.
- MESH PANEL: Draining panel quickly wicks away excess water allowing for quick drying and superior comfort.
- Comfortable fit.
- YKK zipper.
- Segmented at the front and back to ensure comfort and fluidity of movement.
- Side panels in stretch fabric for optimal comfort.
- Large armholes for more comfort.
- Back ring to attach the goggles to the jacket.
- D-ring to attach the key lanyard.
- Coast Guard Approved.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 50% PVC, 50% stretch polyethylene