Oxford Products Zero-G Single Stand
Out of stock
ZERO-G paddock stands cater for all kind of bikes - including those with single-sided swing arms - and preferences, such as a choice of fork or headstock mounted front stands.
All of our paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and 3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimise the required effort to move a given load, our new ZERO-G range of paddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better, they are able to do this without weighing too much themselves, making them even easier to use and live with.
If you're regularly fettling your pride-and-joy, you might prefer the reassurance of our steel ZERO-G stands.
Constructed from durable steel, with heavy duty fasteners and a base with large wheels for increased stability this a dream piece of workshop equipment.
- Durable steel construction
- Oval tubing to prevent rotation
- Torsional supports for increased stability
- Integrated bearings for smooth lifting
- Billet aluminium pins available separately (21.5mm-53.7mm)
- Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
- Max load: 300kg
- Stand weight: 6.7kg
- Lift height: 350mm (pin centre)